Last fall I won the GPUG All-Star award. I have kept busy with Chapter Meetings in NYC, Boston and soon in Hartford!
For those of you out there that have not joined GPUG, I want to take a minute to explain what it is…and why you should join.
- GPUG stands for the Microsoft Dynamics GP User Group. As the official User Group, they have access to some of the best resources from Microsoft Dynamics GP partners and customers from around the world.
- Some of the most amazing, talented, genius level people I have ever met are taking the lead.
When I attended my first GPUG event, I was blown away by the talent and experience of the people that were presenting. I met some amazing people that were manning the Support Desk (GPUG Medics). I want you to know that the quality of the training you will receive from me and from the other people that dedicate countless hours is really unsurpassed. The sessions at GPUG Amplify and GPUG Summit are typically lead by the owners, partners, or Senior Consultants of the top GP Partners from around the world.
With all that being said, I wanted to let you know about some of my upcoming events.
- February 8th: GPUG Academy -Beyond the Basics: Best Practices for Microsoft Dynamics GP Month-End Close : This is a 4-hour hands-on course covering best practices for balancing the GL to the Subledgers, how-to catch up your Bank Reconciliations, using live Excel options from Microsoft Dynamics GP and Jet Reports, setting up Checklists, and more. Click the link for pricing and more info.
- February 15th: The 1st GPUG Chapter Meeting in Connecticut! I am doing my GP User to GP Superhero in Less than an Hour Session from GPUG Summit.
- February 16th: GPUG Webinar: Customer Solutions Shootout – This has been a fun addition to my Webinar Schedule. Rod O’Connor from Briware Solutions and I go over ways we used GP, a little customizations, a lot of GP tricks, and many years of GP know-how to fix problems our customers have struggled with.
- March 6th: 10 Minute Webinar: Create an AP Trial Balance using a View and Jet Table Builder
I will be presenting at GPUG Amplify in a few short weeks! I have more information about all of my upcoming webinars listed on my website under “Events“. I am starting the week at Disneyland. (Gotta have a little fun before everything starts). My first session will be a 4-Hour Tips class with GPUG Academy called “Dynamics GP Smorgasbord – Tips and Tricks for the Newer User“.
I have invested countless hours in prepping for all that I have done for the GPUG Community. I do it because I truly believe it will be the GPUG community that will continue to support, champion, protect and promote the product that has given me the opportunity to have a rewarding career and the freedom to live so many of my dreams both personally and professionally.
I hope to see you soon (in-person or online) at an upcoming GPUG event!
-amber j. bell